bbb global project #1, Brazil 'Rio Amigo'
BBB Korea’s movement started during the 2002 Korea-Japan World Cup to help the foreign visitors;
it was run during the 2014 Brazil World Cup in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. bbb built a system for Rio Amigo in Brazil, advised in the general running of the service including recruitment and education of volunteers and promotion of the service.
· Project name: Rio Amigo ("Brazil Friend")
· Language in service: 7 languages in total (Korean, English, Spanish, Italian, Russian, German and French)
· Cooperating entities: the city government of Rio de Janeiro and Brazil's private interpretation corporation Marilia Rebello & Associados.
· Sponsor: Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Launched at Lorenzo Bistro in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil Volunteers in Rio Amigo Volunteer Initiative
Brazilian citizens holding Rio Amigo information card in Brazil
Students attending the Rio Amigo volunteer presentation session at the Brazilian Private Catholic University
Foreign tourists viewing Rio Amigo leaflets at the Brazilian Tourist Information Center
bbb global project #2, Indonesia 'bbb Indonesia'
bbb Korea had managed second global project 'bbb Indonesia' after big success of 'RIO AMIGO' in 2014 Brazil World cup as pilot project.. bbb recruited over than 500 volunteers who are talented and passionate on helping foreigners who are in needs.
· Project name: bbb Indonesia
· Language in service: 8 languages in total (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Arabic, Vietnamese, Thai)
· Number of volunteer: 523
· Cooperation with: Universitas Nasional(UNAS), Indonesian Asian Games 2018 Organizing Committee(INASGOC)
Inauguration ceremony at The Westin Jakarta in Jakarta
Campaign at Jakarta with bbb Indonesia volunteers 1
Campaign at Jakarta with bbb Indonesia volunteers 2
Campaign at Jakarta at shopping mall